Bucks County Council Drivers Test

If you are a school that is still under the control of Bucks County Council or lease a bus and use their vehicle insurance then you will be required to take a Bucks County Council driving test in the category of vehicle you are looking to drive.

If this is what you need please complete the Bucks County Council Driving Test Application Form and send  together with copies of both parts of your licence to karena@chdt.co.uk 

Karena will then arrange a test date and time for you and email the details.

Buckinghamshire County Council

Contact Us

If you wish to find out more information please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 1777 344 or email karena@chdt.co.uk