Welcome to Chiltern Development Training Ltd
For many years we have built our reputation by delivering quality driving training courses to schools – both Bucks County Council schools and Academies, colleges, care homes, removal companies and other organisations via both MiDAS training, fleet driver assessments and our own Minibus Driver Risk Assessments.
Hi all – a short message to reassure anyone who needs MOT training, support, information…
We are here, still open, still working – and continuing offering full AEC support services and face to face, Covid-secure MOT training.
To support you as much as we can during this time we are remaining open for:
MOT Tester Annual CPD training and assessment online courses
(In line with government guidelines all face to face training is cancelled for now.)
- Please provide a scanned copy of your candidates driving licences in advance so that we don’t need to see or touch licences on the day. We need the plastic photocard and the printed licence summary from gov.uk. Instructions are attached.
- Your trainer will meet candidates outside the school building
- Your trainer will be wearing gloves
- We have anti-bacterial wipes and hand gel.
- Your trainer will be able to conduct the eyesight and vehicle checks while standing 2m away
- Instead of riding in the front passenger seat Russell will enter the vehicle (minibus) via the side door and sit to the rear and conduct his assessment from there.
- Where the vehicle does not have a rear/side access then Russell will wear a mask and will ask that the candidate also wears a mask.
COVID-19 virus update
First we of course, hope everyone remains well during this uncertain time.
If you’ve booked, or are planning to book a course with us we can reassure you we are open and adhering to all WHO and UK Government Guidelines to ensure our clients are safe when with us: and scheduled courses will continue.
However, if you’ve recently returned from a high-risk infection location (defined by WHO) or are feeling unwell, please do contact us to reschedule the course at a later date.
MOT Tester Courses are held with no more than four in the class, but we can also arrange for 1:1 sessions (as with all 1:1 sessions this is charged at a slightly higher rate)
MOT Manager Courses Small classes but you can also be book a 1:1 sessions (extra cost, as above). If you have more than one candidate we can arrange to come to you if easier
Minibus Driver Risk Assessment Training and MiDAS Courses will continue as planned. Ordinarily, we come to you, but if your place of work is closed or you would prefer to go to our training facility that can be arranged.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
MOT TRAINING WITH CDT LTD
CHDT – MOT Training is part of Chiltern Development Training Ltd. It is our aim to provide MOT stations, MOT testers, MOT Managers and those wishing to become so a simple and straightforward way to achieve their goals. We are passionate about providing quality MOT training that helps to create excellent MOT testers and managers.
Our trainers are all either MOT Managers who hold the current qualification or MOT testers of many years’ experience. CDT Ltd now have a full range of courses and products to help you to either –
- Start a new MOT station
- Train a new AE or AEDM (MOT Manager)
- Train a new tester
- Provide testers with either classroom or online annual CPD and assessments
- Improve the quality control of your VTS